As the title says. Bugs fixed:
- The odd error that was affecting high core count PCs
- Memory usage should be lower
- Read only files crashing the file copier - hopefully
- Progress bar no longer gets stuck at 99%
- On closing, you may see some error boxes pop up. I'm working on fixing this, but it's not a critical thing.
- Some malformed RPGMaker games may cause the translator component to crash (specifically ones which embed NUL characters in strings - not even sure how one does this with RPGMaker)
- A readme: A number of recent questions seem to suggest a readme is in order.#
- EDIT: There is an issue with copying thumbs.db files, it seems. Mitigation: don't have the translated folder open whilst patching and you'll probably be OK; if not try again.